Life Christian Academy’s scholarship program is a needs-based program built on the need of the parent and the need of Life Christian Academy. The following factors will be used in determining the partial to full tuition scholarships for Life Christian Academy.
Minimum Requirements for the Parents
* Complete the application for enrollment for your student with the following:
– Parent Application and Student Questionnaire for students in 7th – 12th grade
– $25.00 application fee
– Copy of student’s birth certificate
– Copy of student’s immunization record
– Copy of transcript for High School student or most recent report card for ES or MS student
– Interview with administration
* FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Life Christian Academy. Families applying for financial aid need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by August 15, 2015. Applicants can apply online at https://factsmgt.com/parent-resources/apply-for-financial-aid/. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
– Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
– Copies of your W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
– Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf format online. Documentation can also be faxed to 866-315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
* Complete the Opportunity Scholarship Form
* Maintain an active membership in the LCA Booster Club by volunteering with a minimum of 12 hours per year
Minimum Requirements for the Student
* Upon admission maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.5 on a 4 point scale
* High School students must perform 24 hours of community service per year
Other Factors Considered in Determining Scholarship Amount
* Participation in Fine Arts
* Participation in Athletics (requires a conditioning and agility tryout)
* Local Church Involvement